Send Money - Inmate Trust Account

Does Not Accept

The jail does not accept cash, money orders, or bank cashier's checks.

Inmate Trust or Phone Account

To place money on an inmate’s trust or phone account:

  • Utilize the Telmate Kiosk: Located in the lobby of the Kootenai County Jail or the Pierce Clegg Work Release Center.
  • The Kiosks accept cash or credit/debit cards.
  • Internet Payments: Utilizing credit/debit cards, funds can be placed on the inmate’s trust account or phone account using TouchPay's website.
  • Toll Free Telephone: Utilizing credit/debit cards, you may contact Telmate Customer Service at 866-516-0115.