- Inmates cannot receive phone calls while in jail.
- Jail staff do not take messages for inmates.
- Most inmates can make outgoing calls by purchasing pre-paid calling time or by calling collect.
- Inmates may purchase pre-paid phone time utilizing funds from their inmate trust account.
- If you accept a collect call from an inmate, our inmate telephone service provider will bill you for collect phone calls.
Billing & Rates
For information on billing, including rates, contact Telmate Customer Service at: 866-516-0115. Loved ones may purchase pre-paid calling time through Telmate Customer Service at the service number or by going to Telmate’s website.
If you want to block calls from an inmate, unblock calls from an inmate, or are experiencing connection or account problems, you must contact Telmate Customer Service at 866-516-0115.