Bond Out

Bonding options are:

  • Contact a bonding company.
  • Post cash bond using funds from the inmate trust account. This account includes the cash in your loved one’s possession plus any additional funds added by you or a third party. Funds can be added to the inmate trust account via a Telmate kiosk using cash or credit card or at Telmate’s website, using a credit card. Convenience fees apply to using the Telmate System.
  • Cash or property bond can also be posted through the Clerk of the Court during regular business hours.
  • Bond Payment Options through